The meeting has a very high concentration of key leaders from around the world and a high preponderance of attendees from Europe, North America, Russia, although registrants do come from as far as Australia, China, South America and Japan. The main mission of the symposium is educational and incorporates multiple mini-courses, debates, round table discussions, live presentations, and frontal lectures.
The symposium will focus broadly on emerging technology and therapies to include all phases of the innovation process, e.g. ongoing or recently completed studies on devices, ablation, mapping and monitoring. This approach will facilitate comprehensive exposure to medical device and biotechnology innovations.
Who Should Attend?
- general cardiologists
- adults and pediatric electrophysiologists
- cardiac surgeons,
- family physicians & general practitioners,
- physicians working in sport & military medicine,
- nurses and technicians working in pacing, EP and cardiac care units,
- biomedical engineers,
- entrepreneurs, startups and industry.